Good Shepherd Pediatrics All Star Kid of the Game
At Good Shepherd Pediatrics, we help children get back in the game following an accident, injury or illness. We also help children with congenital disabilities or developmental issues, such as autism, make the most of their lives.
Now, we are happy to help children from throughout the Lehigh Valley make the most of their IronPigs game experience.
Good Shepherd is proud to partner with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs to sponsor the Good Shepherd Pediatrics All Star Kid of the Game. Here's how it works:
- Before each IronPigs home game during the 2018 season, one lucky child will be selected as the Good Shepherd Pediatrics All Star Kid of the Game.
- The child will appear on the field, and he/she will be shown live on the Coca-Cola Park jumbo screen.
- The child's family will receive four (4) free tickets to the game, and the child will receive a goody bag, including a free T-shirt.
- To enter the contest, the child's parent or legal guardian must complete and submit the form on this page.
- It's that easy! Just fill out the entry form below and your child could be treated like an all star at an IronPigs game this season. Good luck!
Enter your child to become a Good Shepherd Pediatrics All Star Kid of the Game
All Star Kid of the Game participants are selected between April - September.
Please complete and submit this form to enter your child for a chance to be a Good Shepherd Pediatrics All Star Kid of the Game for an upcoming IronPigs home game. One child will be selected for each home game during the 2018 season.
By completing this form, you agree to allow your name to be posted on HomeRunRehab.com. Winners will be notified by phone by the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. Only one form per child will be accepted. A child may only be an All Star Kid of the Game one time.
This contest is open to children 17 and under.